Thursday 16 February 2017

MY SWOT PLAN.

Another task we were given during this lesson which I wasn't able to come in for was all about SWOT planning, if you don't know what a SWOT plan is,SWOT is an acronym for :


  • Strengths - Strengths are the things you have to offer your business that nobody else does, this could be services that you offer that no one else does or extra skills you have.
  • Weaknesses -  This is where you would talk about your weaknesses for your business or yourself, in this section you could talk about what you need to improve on ,what you think will make you not get a job, what other people think are your weaknesses etc.
  • Opportunities - Here is where you would mention factors which could improve your business.For example in this section you could mention the use of social media, you could also mention any ideas you have that could make your business stand out and be unique to any other similar business. 
  • Threats - A threat is something that is out of your control, such as a new competitor who will be charging less for their services, so even though this is not your fault it will have a knock on effect of your business as you may lose clientele.

I have created a SWOT plan for myself where I am exploring my strengths , weaknesses, opportunities and threats.Doing this task has opened my eyes to what I need to work on to be able to succeed in the industry as it will allow me to become more employable. 






No comments:

Post a Comment