Tuesday 7 February 2017

Starting our concept research! (timeline)

So today we started on planning for one of our concepts which is based around our own personal timeline of our life. We started getting ideas together for our looks and we managed to come up with quite a few such as:
  • Zodiac signs 
  • Personal traits of our zodiac 
  • Birthstone
  • Events that happened on the day you were born
  • Number one song on they day you were born
  • Chinese year animal
  • Newspaper articles from the day you were born
Image result for zodiac scorpio
Image One.My zodiac! Scorpio (zodiac-astrology-readings.blogspot.co.uk, 2010)

One cool thing that I found out was that the number one for when I was born was gangsta's paradise by Coolio! I doubt I will take inspiration from that though!

One initial idea I have had is to create my image based on my zodiac, the scorpio. I will purchase a scorpio ornament which I would then attached to the hair of my model. Another idea I came up with is to take inspiration from the day I was born on which is bonfire night so I thought I could create colourful splatters on the face to recreate fireworks. This lesson has been a good start of my planning for this concept.

Bibiography - 
Image One.My zodiac! Scorpio (zodiac-astrology-readings.blogspot.co.uk, 2010)

zodiac-astrology-readings.blogspot.co.uk, (2010). Zodiac Characteristics, Zodiac Compatibility, Zodiac Signs. [image] Available at: http://zodiac-astrology-readings.blogspot.co.uk/2010/06/scorpio-characteristics-scorpio.html [Accessed 8 Feb. 2017].

No comments:

Post a Comment