Tuesday 25 April 2017

Evaluation of my change shoot

After being let down a number of 5 times by models I final got to do my change shoot,  see my previous blog posts about this concept here and here .

I had previously planned to do my shoot outside, near the river irwell however on the day I managed to shoot this look the weather was terrible so I had to shoot indoors , after speaking to the photographer about what I wanted and what he thought would look good we decided to go for natural lighting so that he would then be able to edit the images to make them look brighter etc.

Overall I wasn't really happy with the make up application, I imagined something much different in my head so I feel like I had hyped it up too much which is why I feel so disappointed, the fishnet tights didn't really work as well as I hoped, maybe I removed them too fast therefore it didn't work.Also due to models letting me down I ended up having to shoot on my flatmate and she was uncomfortable wearing the shell bra I had got so I had to alter my look to just a head and shoulders shot which I feel really let me down.

If I was to redo the shoot I would definitely apply some make up to the eyelids, I was planning to however on the day I decided to make it a natural mermaid look therefore the whole focus would be on the neck.

I have included some of the final images both the original and edited .
Image One. This is my final image from the shoot as all the colours blend and the blues make it seem like she's floating on water.(Taylor,2017)


Image Two.original image.(Taylor,2017)

Image Three. Edited image.(Taylor,2017).





bibliography -

Image One. This is my final image from the shoot as all the colours blend and the blues make it seem like she's floating on water.(Taylor,2017)

Taylor , D (2017).This is my final image from the shoot as all the colours blend and the blues make it seem like she's floating on water.[photograph].

Image Two.original image.(Taylor,2017)

Taylor,D.(2017).original image.[photograph].

Image Three. Edited image.(Taylor,2017).

Taylor,D(2017).Edited Image.[photograph].



No comments:

Post a Comment